The parish has a number of groups that meet from time to time. These include:
- A number of Bible study groups that meet in homes on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- A gardening group that meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 1:30pm in the community Centre;
- A group of men, and a separate group of women, that meet for lunch at the Quinn's Post hotel every four weeks;
- Folk from the community who meet for lunch in the Community Centre at 12 noon on the first Friday of every month;
- A knitting group that meets in a home on the first, second and third Monday of each month at 1:30pm;
If you would like to join a Bible study group, please contact the Vicar on 04 528 6621 and she will put you in contact with someone who can help.
For information about the other groups, please call 04 528 5588 and if necessary, leave us a message on the answerphone.
Developed by Diverse Digital Directions,Upper Hutt, New Zealand.
Last Updated February 29 2016