St John's Trentham is the oldest church in the Wellington Diocese that has been used continuously for worship since it was built in 1863.
Although the original building has been added to (at least twice), and is not a true historic place, its traditional atmosphere makes it feel like the genuine article.
In 2012, we celebrated our SesquiCentennial
(150th birthday)! Click here for information about the history of St John's church.